Foundation Course Resources
Please record your music video for the SummerMix online concert!
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Choose your location. A plain light-coloured wall in a well-lit part of your house. Make sure that there is nothing on the wall.
2. Check your lighting. Natural light is best - the ideal place to film would be with you performing opposite a window during the day.
3. Choose your camera. Whether it’s a camera, a phone, a tablet or a laptop, use whichever device in your house has the best quality (maybe check the settings too and set it to high quality). It needs to be LANDSCAPE for this video please.
4. Set the camera up so that it’s steady and at the best height to get the best shot of you.
5. Please wear a PLAIN WHITE t-shirt or top for the filming.
6. Use another device to play the audio track which is at the top of this page. Put it as close to the camera as possible and play it loud! (This will help the video software to sync your video with everyone else).
7. Make your recording. Sing along to the track (you can download the words using the green link below if you need them). Don’t worry about any other sounds in the background as all that will be edited out. Don’t forget to smile!!
8. Send your recording to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Philip by message or WhatsApp on (086) 382 7384 by the evening of TUESDAY 28 JULY.